Goddard College has developed innovative partnerships with numerous local, national, and international organizations. These partnerships support student success by providing credit for educational endeavors, offering student-centered programming, providing financial support, and linking students with the larger community.
Goddard has partnered with a number of Community Colleges in order to offer students flexible undergraduate degree completion options. The partnerships listed below offer Community College graduates guaranteed admission to specific undergraduate programs at Goddard College.
Partner Organizations and Institutions
These innovative partnerships listed below involve transfer credit opportunities, part time enrollment options, and/or partnership-specific scholarships.
- Birthwise School of Midwifery
- Franklin Central Supervisory Union (VT)
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Lourdes Institute of Holistic Study
- National Elevator Industry Educational Program
- Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding
- Port Townsend School of Woodworking
- Teacher Institute at La Academia
- Vermont Center for Integrative Herbalism
- Yestermorrow Design Build School
The following partnerships offer enhanced learning opportunities for students and shared programming opportunities.