How To Apply
- Goddard Admissions counselors are here to help you. Call us at 800.906.8312 with any questions, or click here to request more information online.
- Click here to read the full application instructions for Goddard programs.
- Click here to start your application online. Our Admissions System lets you easily create your application, submit application materials, track your application status from review to decision, and get step-by-step communications from our Admissions Counselors as they guide you through the application process.
- If you've already started your application, click here to access your Application Dashboard using our online system.
PAPER APPLICATIONS AND SUPPORTING MATERIALS
- Paper applications are available on request from the Admissions Office at 800.906.8312 or by emailing [email protected].
- Please mail all admissions materials to our Vermont campus at:
Goddard College Admissions
123 Pitkin Road
Plainfield, VT 05667