Progressive Education in Action: Passions and Challenges, where everyone will have a voice in the conference topics and sessions.
We hope you can join us this summer! Please see below for registration details.
GODDARD EDUCATION ALUMNI RETREAT (GEAR) details:
- Two full days, three nights;
- To provide a space and time for alumni to connect with like-minded educators for professional development and renewal;
- To contribute to the current students' experience;
- To receive a Certificate of 20 hours for Professional Development;
- Join an advisory session with Program Director Sue Fleming;
- Participate in Goddard's adopted model of the UNCONFERENCE: Progressive Education in Action: Passions and Challenges on Wednesday from 9 to 5 pm;Wednesday night residency celebration: local band and dance!
- $150: Registration with 8 meals: Monday dinner - Thursday breakfast, no housing.
- $275: Registration with 8 meals and 3 nights on-campus housing, double room; limited space.
- $350: Registration with 8 meals and 3 nights on-campus housing, single room; limited space.
How to Register:
- CLICK HERE to register for GEAR: Goddard Education Alumni Retreat
Contribute to Unconference Workshop Ideas here: GEAR Ideas.
(Visit this web page for info on off-campus housing).
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Education & Licensure Program Director Susan Fleming .