BFA in Creative Writing Program Informational Conference Call
Thu, 01/30/2014 - 7:00pm
Register below for call-in details.
Earn your BFA in Creative Writing and develop your craft while working with faculty members who are also accomplished, published authors. These include:
- Wendy Call, author of No Word for Welcome: The Mexican Village Faces the Global Economy (University of Nebraska Press, 2011).
- Jocelyn Cullity, recipient of a Writers’ Reserve grant from the Ontario Arts Council for her forthcoming novel, Mutiny.
- Laurie Foos, whose seventh novel, The Blue Girl, is forthcoming from Coffee House Press.
- Michael Leong, a poet whose work has been anthologized in The Dark Would: Language Art Anthology (Apple Pie Editions [UK], 2013).
- Janet Sylvester, the BFA program director, author of two books of poetry who was recently appointed to the Professional Standards Committee of the Association of Writers & Writing Programs (AWP).
- Michael Vizsolyi, author of the poetry collection The Lamp with Wings: Love Sonnets (Harper Perennial, 2011).
- Arisa White, nominated for the 44th Annual NAACP Image Award and 2013 Phillis Wheatley Book Award for the collection Hurrah’s Nest.