Goddard College has developed innovative partnerships with numerous local, national, and international organizations. This supports student success by providing credit for educational endeavors, offering student-centered programming, providing financial support, and linking students with the larger community.
Goddard has partnered with a number of Community Colleges in order to offer students flexible undergraduate degree completion options. The partnerships listed below offer Community College graduates guaranteed admission to specific undergraduate programs at Goddard College.
- Brookdale Community College
- Community College of Vermont
- Greenfield Community College
- Naugatuck Valley Community College
- Normandale Community College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Shoreline Community College
- Skagit Valley College
- Warren County Community College
Partner Organizations and Institutions
These innovative partnerships listed below involve transfer credit opportunities, part time enrollment options, and/or partnership-specific scholarships.
- The BirchTree Center
- Birthwise School of Midwifery
- EF Education First
- Food First Food Sovereignty Tours
- Gaia Education
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Study
- National Elevator Industry Educational Program
- Permaculture Institute of North America
- Teacher Institute at La Academia
- Transformative Language Arts Network
- Vermont Center for Integrative Herbalism
- Yestermorrow Design/Build School
The following partnerships offer enhanced learning opportunities for students and shared programming opportunities.