A partnership between Goddard College and Yestermorrow Design/Build School allows students who complete Yestermorrow certificate programs to earn up to 12 credits toward a bachelor’s degree at Goddard College.
Goddard College will also award a $1,000 Partnership Grant to Yestermorrow graduates who enroll.
This partnership covers the following Goddard College undergraduate degrees:
- Individualized Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Arts & Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Sustainability
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (non-licensure)
If you complete one of the following Yestermorrow programs, you earn college credit when you enroll at Goddard College.
- Natural Building Certificate, 7 credits
- Sustainable Building Certificate, 12 credits
- Woodworking Certificate, 12 credits
How to Apply
- After you complete Yestermorrow certificate program, submit an Online Application for Admission to Goddard College. Your application will include an essay and other supporting documents. Click here for detailed application instructions.
- You must request that an official transcript or letter of attendance confirming satisfactory completion of the Yestermorrow program be sent directly to Goddard College Admissions electronically to [email protected] or via standard post to Goddard College, Office of Admissions, 123 Pitkin Road, Plainfield, VT 05667.
Contact an admissions counselor today at 800.906.8312 or request more information here.
About Goddard College
Nestled in rural Vermont, Goddard is a small, liberal arts, low-residency college recognized for innovation in education. Its mission is to advance cultures of rigorous inquiry, collaboration, and lifelong learning, where individuals take imaginative and responsible action in the world. Goddard’s theory and practice of learning by undertaking new experiments is based upon John Dewey’s ideals and principles of democracy and progressive education.
At Goddard, students are regarded as unique individuals who will take charge of their learning and collaborate with other students, staff, and faculty to build a strong community. Goddard encourages students to become creative, passionate, lifelong learners, working and living with an earnest concern for others and the welfare of the Earth.
Goddard offers accredited Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Arts, and Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs from its main campus in Plainfield, Vermont, and sites in Seattle and Port Townsend, Washington.